This Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 3, Lesson 1 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars take a close look at The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and analyze the ideas stated in the preamble. Readers define new vocabulary words, listen to a Masterful Reading, answer questions in pairs, participate in a jigsaw discussion, and respond to a quick write assessment, all in response to the preamble and Articles 1-10.
- Use along with the study of the development of the Constitution in American History and Government
- Lesson one of seven in the series Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 3
- Instructors must complete the lessons in order
- One activity requires Internet research
- Gives key points included in high performance responses
- Offers lesson outline with percentages for each activity