Genetically modified crops—How do you feel about them? Here, explore the benefits and risks of GM crops to inform your opinion.
31 Views 20 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Discuss what your class thinks about genetically modified crops and assign an opinion essay citing evidence from the presentation
- Depending on food allergies, invite scholars to bring in fruit or vegetables to taste test, or choose the food they'd like to try
- This presentation will automatically download when you open it
- Information provided sheds light onto both the negative and positive findings about genetically modified crops
- Pictures are real images of fruit and vegetables
- Although the presentation gives both beneifts and risks, its conclusion reflects a biased tone