This Global History and Geography Examination: June 2017 assessment also includes:
Learners respond to multiple choice, short answer, and essay questions to demonstrate their understanding of global history and geography.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Host a writing workshop so pupils have the opportunity to brush up on their skills before the test
- Show a documentary on global history and geography as an additional review
- Although designed for New York's Regent exams, the assessment if appropriatel for any class studying global history and geography
- Uses primary sources in both a text and image format to test learners' ability to analyze
- Ensures scholars understand how to effectively use maps to explain the connection between history and geography