This Global History and Geography Examination: June 2015 assessment also includes:
Looking for a new writing prompt or primary source practice for your global history or geography class? Take a look at a helpful state standardized test for additional practice for your learners. Writing prompts include asking scholars to evaluate world belief systems and a scaffolded document-based question on the rise and fall of several world empires.
- Use the documents based question as a scaffolded analysis activity
- Entire exam takes three hours to administer
- Part of series of exams from New York Board of Regents
- Materials are adaptable to a variety of uses
- Answer keys and rubrics make assessing progress easy
- Some scoring material links are broken