This Gestation and Longevity assessment also includes:
Is the gestation length of an animal a predictor of the average life expectancy of that animal? Learners analyze similar data for more than 50 different animals. They choose a data display and draw conclusions from their graphs.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create collaborative groups to analyze the data; have each create a presentation of their results
- Consider discussing the task with the science department and creating an interdisciplinary lesson
- Requires the capability to create and analyze a scatter plot
- Adaptable to a wide range of statistical analyses
- Incorporates a real-life question for examination