Under pressure to get the class started on the Gas Laws? Look no further! Chemistry scholars learn the basics of the gas laws in a short, animated video. The narrator explains and names each law while working sample problems.
5 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign the video as a review tool for a Gas Laws quiz
- Stop the video to allow learners to practice calculations on their own
- Be sure the class is familiar with the Kelvin temperature scale and how Celsius temperatures are converted to Kelvin
- Narrator provides spot-on explanations of the relationships between pressure, temperature, and volume when moles are held constant in gas laws problems
- Stresses important factors, such as using the Kelvin scale and significant figures, throughout the video