This Function Rules for Input-Output Tables: Whats My Rule? interactive also includes:
What's the rule that makes it true? A virtual function machine generates output values as learners submit the input values. Their job is to analyze the inputs and outputs for a pattern and write a function rule.
8 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Turn your classroom into a function machine using students as the machine; give them a function rule and have the machine determine the outputs
- Requires a solid understanding of integer operations
- Create a free CK-12 account to use lesson resources
- Includes thought-provoking questions within the interactive
- Provides additional resources to develop a full lesson