This Function Rules for Input-Output Tables: Soda Sugar Function Table interactive also includes:
Examine the relationship between the input and output variables in a table of values. As learners build an input-output table using online manipulatives, they begin to identify patterns. They answer questions about these patterns and move to more abstract relationships.
- Follow the interactive lesson with practice writing linear equations from a table
- Use the assign to class feature on the CK-12 website to monitor class progress
- Must create a free CK-12 account to access interactive resources
- Provides background information as a link within the interactive component
- Includes both graphical and symbolic representations