This Function Rules based on Graphs: Making Money in the Hat Business interactive also includes:
Hats off to those learning about the graphs of functions. Individuals use an interactive to plot points representing profits for a hat business. They identify a quadratic equation to represent this function and answer challenge questions about the function.
- Use the resource after a lesson on quadratic functions
- Access to the interactive requires a free CK-12 account
- Scholars should be familiar with quadratic functions
- Tutorial includes examples and review problems
- Feedback to challenge questions is instant
- Interactive does not teach any concepts