This Fun on the Farm assessment also includes:
Let imaginations run wild as participants design animal pens. A performance task challenges young mathematicians to determine the perimeter or a missing side length of different animal pens. They then design pens that meet given constraints to round out the fourth lesson in a nine-part series.
- Use the resource to help plan a project on perimeter
- Learners should have experience with perimeter
- Knowledge of the classification of quadrilaterals is necessary
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a scoring guide
- Graphics are easy to interpret