This Franklin's Lab interactive also includes:
Get energized! Circuitry scholars follow the path of energy from its beginnings as a fossil fuel all the way to bulbs and batteries using an interesting interactive. Groups or individuals help Ben Franklin discover how to convert and store energy without using a kite and key.
- Have circuit kits on hand for learners to examine the circuit components in the interactive
- Ask groups to brainstorm other fossil fuels people create like they do coal and oil
- The class should be somewhat familiar with fossil fuels and circuit diagrams before beginning the activity
- The interactive accomodates up to four students at a time
- Hands-on activities are fun and engaging
- There are a few spelling errors throughout the interactive