Find a relationship between different forms of numeric expressions. The video lesson explains the process of converting between fractions, decimals, and percents. The instructor models a problem starting with each of the three forms, so viewers see an example of each.
- Create a set of practice problems modeled from the examples in the video
- Review long division prior to the video
- If assigning the video as homework, ensure pupils have access to the Internet
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights the relationship between the three different forms
- The work shown on the screen becomes disorganized by the end of the video