Flag, fireworks, parade. Introduce learners with autism to nine words associated with the Fourth of July. Each word is illustrated with either a photograph or drawing.
9 Views 6 Downloads
- Print and laminate the pages, or load them only a computer or tablet
- Introduce only one or two of the vocabulary words at a time to reduce stress
- The resource begins with an ad for materials available for purchase; however, no purchase is required to access the materials
- The first in a two-part series of Fourth of July-themed materials
- Each page contains only one word
- All pages feature the same pink-colored background