This Four Corners activity & project also includes:
It's imperative to be as precise as possible. Future engineers learn about precision by building a cardboard machine. The base, corners, handles, and paddles must all be assembled with precision or the machine won't work.
1 Collection 5 Views 6 Downloads
- Have the class brainstorm uses of their machines in a journal entry
- Some materials are necessary for the activity
- This is the last installment of a five-part series
- Instructions include diagrams that show steps for the construction
- Describes some engineering connections