What can this rock be? Pupils pretend to be paleontologists by sketching fossils and making predictions about their types. To determine whether they can identify the type of dinosaur, class members compare their observations and predictions.
9 Views 21 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Research the fossils that have been found in the local area
- Lead a discussion on the formation of fossils
- Requires dinosaur fossils
- Includes a suggestion of where to find dinosaur fossils
- Contains links to supplemental material