This Forming Equations Involving Perimeter or Angles video also includes:
Use perimeter and angle measures to practice solving equations. Pupils see two geometry applications of solving two-step equations. The video works one example involving perimeter and two with the sum of angles in a quadrilateral and a pentagon. Learners practice the skill using the worksheets.
- Lead a discussion on the sum of the angles of polygons
- Requires individuals to know how to combine like terms
- Worksheets require knowledge of angles formed at a point and straight angles
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Shows all the work to arrive at the answers
- Includes practice sheets with answer keys