This Forming and Solving Equations assessment also includes:
What does geometry have to do with geometry? The portion of a review series for a math assessment highlights how equation formation is assessed on the test. Pupils use geometric concepts such as perimeter and the sum of the measures of interior angles to create equations. Scholars solve the equations for the given variables.
- Review the process of collecting like variables
- Expects class members know the sum of the angles of a triangle and a quadrilateral
- Individuals should recall the relationships of opposite sides of parallelograms
- Video shows an example similar to the last problem
- The answer key demonstrates the work used to arrive at the solution