This Forensic Science Crimes Dramas lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
How do TV shows present criminology—is it realistic? High schoolers research crime dramas and participate in class discussion about topics such as who exists as the target audience and the values the shows communicate. They also research information and present their findings to the class before pitching their own ideas for a show in the same genre.
- Flip the class by assigning scholars to complete parts of the research project at home
- Portions of activities in the lesson plan require computers with access to the Internet
- Includes methods to assess and evaluate learning
- Teaches in a variety of ways including project-based learning