This Finding the Domain handout & reference also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Domain to a math teacher makes perfect sense, but it can seem like gibberish to high schoolers. As it is laid out in clear terms, domain is introduced and explained among all types of functions throughout the handout. The first three sections discuss equations, and the last part looks at two graphs and labels the difference between domain and range.
- Use some of the examples as homework questions and provide this as an answer key
- Only looks at range on the graphing examples
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Very easy to follow instructions and examples