How does the Finch family structure set it apart from their community, even before Atticus begins defending Tom Robinson? Watch a video that discusses how Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird establishes a distinctly American world about self-discovery with the non-traditional family structure of the Finches.
- Have learners watch as homework and return to class with notes about what they've learned
- Show as a warm-up for learners during a novel unit
- Requires access to the Internet
- Users with a membership can access standards
- Focuses on a unique aspect of To Kill a Mockingbird
- Features various perspectives on the novel throughout the video