In 2004, scientists found skeletons of a hobbit-like creature in Asia. This discovery is just one more part of the large human evolution puzzle. Scientists continue to build the puzzle with missing pieces and confusing information. This resource focused on how use of DNA in analysis has added to our understanding of evolution.
- Update the human evolution tree, as it has many more entries since the video was made
- Discuss the advances in society that made evolution possible, such as cooking food and working cooperatively
- Remember the comment section is public, allowing anyone to post ideas and insults
- Be aware that not all groups accept the theory of evolution
- Includes a large amount of information that is all highly researched
- Utilizes photographs and maps to help explain the spread of various species