Two heads are better than one! One convenient feature of Excel is that it allows users to collaborate on documents. With video 23 from the 27-part Microsoft Excel 2016 set, scholars discover how to use the Track Changes command. Viewers also learn how to review tracked changes and add, edit, and delete comments.
- Allow partners to collaborate on an Excel document and practice tracking changes and comments
- Ask individuals to explain to a partner how to add comments to a spreadsheet
- Requires projection and speakers or a computer and headphones for each student if watching individually
- Includes a link for a text lesson
- Slow-paced narration and screen sharing help simplify content