Under what conditions should people use conditional formatting in Excel? Using video 22 of 27 in the Microsoft Excel 2016 educational series, pupils learn how to use the conditional formatting command. Scholars discover how to use data bars, color scales, and icon sets to manage data.
- Have small groups discuss the benefits of using conditional formatting instead of basic charts
- Allow students to practice creating a conditional formatting rule and using the preset options
- Requires either projection and speakers or headphones and a computer for each user
- Content-heavy; may need to play a few times
- Slow, clear narration style
- Includes a text tutorial with images