This Evolution – Diversity of Life presentation also includes:
Scientists noticed animals with backbones share similar bone structure despite having different forms, such as fins, arms, and wings. Young scientists gain an appreciation for evolution by understanding the history of the theory. They learn about the scientists who influenced each other as well as major discoveries supporting the scientific theory.
- Add the timeline on slide eight to science journals
- Discuss in more detail why Darwin delayed publishing his findings for more than 25 years
- Relies on prior knowledge of scientific theories versus scientific laws
- Provides a review of Darwin's theory at the end of the presentation
- Worksheet aligns with the presentation
- Includes a few typos