This Evaluate Limits Using Graphs and Tables: Where Is That Limit? interactive also includes:
Limits are made easy through graphs and tables. An easy-to-use interactive lets users change a function on a coordinate plane. They relate graphs and tables to the limit at a specific value.
5 Views 3 Downloads
- Use the review questions in the tutorial as classwork or homework
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the resource
- Pupils should have familiarity with limits
- Answers to review questions are available in a separate PDF file
- Color coding of points and lines helps distinguish relationships