One variable is sometimes enough. Viewers of an instructional video learn how to evaluate a polynomial expression in one variable. They watch as the narrator works through two such examples, one with a polynomial of degree four and the other with a polynomial of degree three.
- Apply the video as part of a review session
- Learners should have experience with evaluating expressions
- Scholars must be able to evaluate exponents and calculate with negative numbers
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Neat, organized work makes the content easy to understand
- Well-paced video is easy to follow