Life exists where three spheres—goesphere, hydrosphere, and atmosphere—come together and interact. A video lesson explains the progression of instruction related to this biosphere. The instructor discusses the connection between life forms and land forms and how they affect each other.
- Use the video to start a discussion among your peers of the language and expectations across the grade levels
- Review your curriculum to highlight key concepts from the video
- Thorough explanations make the video ideal for new teachers
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides specific examples for each concept
- Includes real-life implications of biogeology impacts