This Equality lesson plan also includes:
Despite passing the Equality Act in 2010 covering many groups, gender inequality in Great Britain remains. Scholars investigate the concept of equality with a presentation, discussion, and hands-on timeline activities. The seventh instructional activity in a 12-part series encourages taking small steps to impart large-scale change.
- Share the full text of the Equality Act of 2010
- Debate when positive action is fair
- Site is based out of Great Britain and may include content applicable only to GB
- Relies on prior knowledge from the previous lessons in the series
- Provides a quiz covering each of the concepts
- Includes seven extension ideas