This Episode 2.1: The Storm video also includes:
When a hurricane strikes Tampa, Florida, who will help? The first episode in a seven-part series follows the Global Problem Solvers as they embark on a new mission. The team's main line of communication with Tampa gets severed, leaving them to fly blind.
- Assess understanding using the question sets shown after the video
- Brainstorm with the class to come up with a list of possible problems the schools in Tampa might have after the hurricane
- Download the teacher's guide for tips if you plan to show the entire series
- The characters thoroughly explain how hurricanes form and the damage they do
- Learners experience the benefits of teamwork and caring for one another in times of need