This Episode 1.5: The Business Plan video also includes:
Will the Global Problem Solvers be able to upgrade Malawi's outdated water wells? The fifth of seven episodes finds the team struggling with a technology upgrade. Scholars observe the power of perseverance and an entrepreneurial spirit in problem solving.
- Ask learners to describe sayings or stories their families have passed down
- As an exit ticket, have students describe why it was important that the local business become involved in the water shortage crisis
- Pupils should understand the cultural significance of the fly burgers served at the end of the episode
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The episode highlights the importance of communicating and networking to solve problems
- Humor keeps the resource light and enjoyable