This Episode 1.4: The Technology video also includes:
What happens when the plan just won't come together? Get a bigger team! Episode four in a seven-part series featuring the Global Problem Solvers examines what happens when young leaders run into a road block when implementing new technology to bring water to the people of Malawi.
- Ask volunteers to explain how enlisting the help of all of Malawi's citizens will help the group's cause
- Break pupils into small groups and have them create an ad or presentation that would inspire villagers to help solve the water crisis
- Pause the video when the team talks about using Lake Malawi as a water source to ensure students understand why it is not a viable option
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The resource presents a very realistic look at how leaders overcome setbacks
- Learners gain experience in problem solving and organization