This English II Research Paper Packet activity & project also includes:
- Student Reference
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
If your school requires a senior research paper or if you are considering one for your class, then this resource is for you. The 43-page packet includes everything from a sample letter to parents to requirements, from topic suggestions to formatting rules. Even a rubric is included.
- Preview the entire packet and select those materials appropriate to your teaching situation
- If your school does not currently require a senior research paper, consider organizing a school-wide conversation about instituting the project
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The packet includes all the necessary information and templates
The packet assumes the use of the MLA format; check first to see if the MLA style guide is used by your school.