This Energy Intelligence Agency activity & project also includes:
Protect the world from energy depletion—join the Energy Intelligence Agency. Using a set of cards, pupils distinguish between correct and incorrect information regarding energy use in the United States. They analyze graphs and diagrams to learn more about energy consumption in the second installment of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions unit.
- Have learners research energy facts and share with the rest of the class
- Some prior preparation is necessary (cutting up cards)
- Builds on prior knowledge from the series
- Provides a worksheet for the activity
- Learners not likely to be interested in activity