This Energy Forms, States and Conversions lesson plan also includes:
Even magicians can't make energy disappear. In a discussion-based instructional activity, young scientists learn about energy forms and conversions. They see how energy is neither created nor destroyed; it just changes forms. This is the 11th installment of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions series.
- Have learners create graphic organizers to represent energy conversions or transfers
- Note that there are two associated activities for the lesson
- Pupils must be familiar with energy and its many forms
- Provides definitions of relevant terminology
- Gives some options for assessment
- Lesson simply introduces the activities; most of the student engagement occurs in the activities and not the lesson