This Energy Efficiency lesson plan also includes:
Using the resource is probably the most efficient way to learn about efficiency. The 18th installment of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions unit has pupils investigate energy efficiency through discussions and associated activities. Along the way, they also learn about the laws of thermodynamics.
- Collaborate with a science teacher and math teacher for a cross-curricular lesson
- There are two associated activities with the lesson
- Learners must have familiarity with energy
- Gives a worksheet for the lesson
- Includes diagrams and background information for teachers
- Not a whole lot of student engagement