This End of Unit Assessment, Part 2: Final Draft of Literary Analysis lesson plan also includes:
Row, row, row, row four. Classmates take a look at row four in the writing rubric and begin the exercise by identifying any unfamiliar words. Literary scholars then use feedback from their initial drafts and the writing rubric to begin writing the final drafts of their essays for the end of unit assessment.
- Allow learners to work in groups to define words they do not know
- Final lesson in the 20-part Grade 6 ELA Module 1, Unit 2
- Requires completing previous lessons
- Includes a list of vocabulary to teach with the lesson
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of struggling readers