This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 7 Mathematics Module 4 assessment also includes:
- End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 7 Mathematics Module 4 (.doc)
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 4: Full Module Teacher Materials (.pdf)
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 4: Full Module Student Materials (.pdf)
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 4: Full Module Copy Ready Materials (.pdf)
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Asses the class to determine their knowledge of proportional relationships involving percents. Class members work through the nine-question assessment with a variety of percent problems. The multi-step problems involve simple interest, tax, gratuities, commissions, percent change, and scale factors.
- Include additional problems to assess fluency in converting between decimals and fractions to percents
- Use the rubric to identify standards that specific individuals need remediated
- Resource is designed to be split over two days
- The assessment rounds out the 20-part series.
- Contains calculator and non-calculator sections
- The answer key shows the mathematics needed to arrive at the solution, even for the calculator items