This Election Day: Improving Elections in the United States video also includes:
A clip from the documentary Election Day launches a study of the challenges faced by voters in the 2004 presidential election. The first clip, "Voter Registration in Ohio," focuses on the experiences of several would-be voters at a polling place in that state.
- Have class members research the challenges faced by voters in 2008, 2012, 2018, 2020 presidential elections
- The video focuses on challenges faced by voters in the 2004 presidential election
- One of five video clips from the documentary Election Day to be used with the "Improving Elections" lesson plan found in the Included Materials section of this review
- The plan is part of the U.S. Presidency collection
- Includes a link to a complete lesson plan