This Earthquakes and Volcanoes Post Assessment assessment also includes:
The final lesson in the 20-part series is a post assessment covering earthquakes and volcanoes. Twenty-three questions incorporate each of the previous lessons through multiple choice, justified multiple choice, expanded multiple choice, and open-response questions.
- Allow extra time or assistance reading the questions to struggling readers
- Remind students to clearly mark their answers so it is obvious which is selected and to use good handwriting so they can get credit
- Consider the seating arrangement of the classroom to prevent cheating on assessments
- Directly correlates to the previous lessons and experiments
- Provides a complete answer key including scientific reasoning