This Drawing Bar Charts video also includes:
Learn the ins and outs of creating graphical displays. A video lesson demonstrates the process of creating a bar graph from a frequency table. The instructor models each step including labeling axes, determining intervals, and creating the bars.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils or those needing extra instruction
- Use the practice problems as partner work to check for understanding while providing peer support
- Experience graphing univariate data is helpful
- Demonstrates multiple examples
- Allows learners to watch and re-watch as necessary