Explore the difference between the two color wheels. The focus of the installment of a larger physics playlist is to explain the difference between mixing colored paints and colored lights. Viewers find that the components of their eyes cause some interesting perceptions.
- Add to a unit on the anatomy of the eye
- Recreate the demonstration in your classroom for pupils to explore
- Expects a basic understanding of the color spectrum
- Uses diagrams and animations to illustrate the eye reaction to colored lights
- Exciting presentation holds the attention of the viewer