Melatonin is a supplement that is gaining popularity. The jury is still out, however, on its effectiveness according to the video presentation that is part of a larger reaction series. The narrator discusses the different factors that may contribute to the effectiveness of the supplement and the risks of using unregulated additives.
- Follow with an analysis of additional supplements
- Read the scientific research linked to compare results referenced in the lesson
- Emphasize the purpose of the video is not to give medical advice
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses several different studies to draw conclusions
- Emphasizes important information with text and images