Chromosomes come in pairs and in pears. The video covers DNA structure and function including the parts of the nucleotide and the four bases. It provides examples of cloning, gene regulation, and mutation.
16 Views 18 Downloads
- Publisher's website offers handouts that are aligned with the videos
- Requires prior understanding of the four types of biomolecules
- The ninth video in a series of 33
- Includes a pneumonic device for remembering base pairing rules
- Monitoring of comments prevents foul language
- Lesson is a great introduction to DNA