DNA carries the code for all living organisms, yet it is made up of only four building blocks. The video explains the structure of DNA down to the nucleotides. It provides the relationships between thymine, cytosine, adenine, and guanine.
14 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a DNA molecule for scholars to label using the method in the video
- Write the definition at 0:35 in science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of bonds, specifically double and triple
- Includes great mnemonics for remembering details
- Presents material clearly with no fluff