Every single cell in the human body is packed with genetic material! A video presentation provides a thorough overview of the components of this genetic material. An engaging instructor defines DNA and RNA and discusses its structure and function.
- Incorporate as a quick introduction to DNA and RNA
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for discussion and practice
- The presenter speaks quickly, which may require multiple viewings
- Packs a large amount of information in a short amount of time
- Gives hints for remembering the vocabulary