Scientists study the gut bacteria in ants to better understand their digestive process. Brain Scoop presents the proper way to dissect ants as part of their Insects playlist. The video shows the steps and explains why each is necessary to preserve various parts depending on what individuals are researching.
- Learn more about Dr. Moreau's research
- Discuss the interconnections of all species on the earth
- Relies on prior knowledge of insect anatomy as well as the digestive system
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom