What would I weigh there? A video uses the relationship of the weight of an astronaut on Earth and the moon to create a direction variation equation. Using the created equation, pupils find the weight of any astronaut on the moon.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask the class if it's possible to set up the equation a different way
- Research the constant of variation for weights on other planets and calculate astronaut weights
- Assumes scholars know the equation of a line
- Highlights important information in the problem
- Shows the steps used to solve the equation