This Digital Tools as a Mechanism for Active Citizenship lesson plan also includes:
How is technology a useful tool for active citizenship? Pupils assume the role of technology consultants reviewing citizenship projects. Small groups collaborate to make recommendations about how to incorporate technology to improve project outcomes.
- Have small groups discuss the pros and cons of information communication technology
- Consider providing computer and Internet access for additional research to complete the assignment
- Print handouts in advance
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes an optional extension activity
- Provides an essential question and lesson objectives