This Digital Foundations: Introduction to Media Design with the Adobe Creative Cloud, Revised Edition ebook also includes:
How can Adobe Creative Cloud enhance digital art and media design? Readers explore just that with the Digital Foundations eBook. They learn how to source images and how to create symmetry and asymmetry in their digital designs. They also discover the basics of color theory, scanning, and non-destructive editing.
- Allow pupils to practice designing a two-page spread
- Time requirement varies depending on each individual
- Students benefit from having access to a computer and Adobe Creative Cloud to complete eBook activities
- Provides step-by-step instructions with helpful screenshots
- Includes videos and graphics that reinforce text