This Determining Point of View: Paul Revere and the Boston Massacre lesson plan also includes:
If you're teaching point of view, this is the instructional activity for you! First, decipher the writer's point of view from a primary resource, then compare and contrast the primary source with a secondary source to explore the Paul Revere's engraving of the Boston Massacre.
- Extend learning with a visit to your school library or have students search on their mobile learning device for additional information about Paul Revere and his engraving of the Boston Massacre
- Get into character by inviting scholars to give speeches speaking as Paul Revere
- Scholars should have some prior knowledge of the American Revolution
- Image would make for easier interpretation if printed in color
- Directions are written in detail allowing for a smooth implementation
- Inlcuded materials can be used digitally or in print